Ganapati Bappa Morya!!!!
*** Please RSVP Below ***
It is time to welcome our favorite Ganpati Bappa on Saturday, September 9th, 2017. You are invited to celebrate this joyous occasion with the A2MM Youth and witness fabulous programs planned by our youth who love Ganpati Bappa so much. We also have exciting events like Dhol Tasha by Shivshardul Percussions and Bombay Jam – a Bollywood fitness workout demo by our new member Mukta Joshi.
Where: Maurice Lawrence Building, Washtenaw Community College, 4800 E Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
When: 4.00pm to 10.00 pm
The program sequence is as follows:
- 4:00 pm Welcome & Registration (tea& coffee)
- 4:30 pm Ganapati Mirawanook with Lezhim and Dhol-Tasha by ShivShardul Percussions
- 5:00 pm Pooja (performed and conducted by A2MM Youth)
- 5:45 pm Aarti
- 6:00 pm Prasad & Snacks
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm Entertainment Program presented by A2MM Youth
- 8:30 – 10 PM Dinner, BOMBAY JAM - a Bollywood fitness workout demo by our new member Mukta Joshi, followed by DJ presented by A2MM Youth
- A2MM Deluxe members attend FREE.
- A2MM Basic members pay $10/adult, $5/child.
- Non-member participants are FREE; their parents/ guests can attend by paying the non-member event fees at the door (Adults – $15, Kids – $5).
- All Children below 3 years attend FREE.
A2MM 2017 Youth Committee
Date(s) - 09/09/2017
4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
RSVP is closed for this event.